Womenâ€™s Trad Festival
- Friday 2nd August 2019
Aug 2nd; 2019
The Women’s Trad Festival is back for the fourth year this coming weekend (August 2nd to August 4th).
A BMC event, the Women’s Trad Festival has been organised by Hetty Key, Gilly McArthur, Charlie Low and Ellie Fuller. The aim of the weekend is to help new climbers learn to trad climb, support women in outdoor leadership and be part of creating a strong, supportive community of female trad climbers. All abilities, ages and genders are welcome.
The festival will be held at Clark Farms, just outside of Sheffield.
- Ticket types are as follows: Learner, Climber, Self Rescue and Parent & Child. Read up and get ready - you know tickets go fast.
- Tickets will be £115. This covers camping on the Friday and Saturday night; two days of climbing and tuition with an experienced leader; dinner on Saturday evening; your WTF2019 t-shirt and festival bag, filled goodies from all of our sponsors; access to borrow gear & clothing from our sponsors throughout the weekend; and an exclusive 20% discount throughout the weekend from Outside in Hathersage.
- To attend WTF2019 you MUST be a BMC member. Those without membership will have the chance to buy this at a very reduced rate via a unique link sent to you after ticket purchase.
- You will only be able to buy ONE TICKET AT A TIME (except for the Parent & Child tickets). If you are trying to purchase tickets for friends, think ahead - delegate, plan, practice speed typing!
- When tickets are sold out, there will be a waiting list to which returned tickets will be allocated on a first come first served basis. So if the worst happens and you can’t get a ticket, get your name down asap!
For more info go here…
WTF 2019 is sponsored by: Rab, BMC, Beta Climbing Designs and DMM Climbing and the Retail Partner is Outside.