Edelrid visiting partner shops with rope-making machine
- Thursday 6th August 2020 at 10.53am
April 21st; 2015
If you’ve every pondered how ropes are made, Edelrid are bringing a rope-making machine to four partner shops over the next month so that you can get along and see for yourself.
The four-shop tour dates and locations are as follows:
- 23rd – 26th April at Ellis Brigham in Covent Garden
- 30th April – 3rd May in Cotswold in Manchester
- 7th – 10th May at Outside in Hathersage
- 14th – 17th May in Tiso at EICA Ratho in Edinburgh
The rope-making machine has been modified so that the rope-raiding process is as clear as possible for onlookers to see/understand. A 6mm cord will be made by the machine on full view. An Edelrid representative will be on-site at each location to answer question. In addition, Edelrid-sponsored athlete, Robbie Phillips, will be at both the Harthersage and Edinburgh events.